Providing a specialized anesthesia technician service has a number of key benefits:
- Peace of mind for veterinarians and staff wary of the risks of anesthesia for compromised pets;
- Peace of mind for pet owners, improving their comfort level when commissioning procedures for their pets that require anesthesia;
- Better outcomes for higher-risk pets;
- Improved practice efficiency as veterinary staff members are freed up to do other things and the veterinarian can better focus on the procedure at hand;
- Higher approval ratings as clients view the veterinary practice as offering a high standard of care.
Personalized patient monitoring is our specialty.
Now that you know about PEAK Veterinary Anesthesia Services, contact us today to discuss how we can best assist you!